Who Uses a Coach?
Everyone! There is a coach for every need; it’s just a matter of finding the right coach for you. Once you hire a coach you will take your life to a whole new level!
How will the coaching process work?
There is power in simplicity. You may have breakthroughs, and this can be very powerful!
Coaching typically consists of a series of sessions, most often bi-monthly, that can last anywhere from 30-60 minutes for each session. Sessions will be conducted through ZOOM. (The number of sessions will be determined by the client’s needs)
We will then:
- Establish Rapport
- Spend some time focusing on accountability
- Identify today’s issue
- Reframe your challenges to find solutions together
- Walk you through relevant strategies
- Come up with an action plan
What can I expect in a coaching session?
A coaching session consists of a “confidential” one-on-one session, where you will bring the issues of what you want to explore. Sessions will last anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes in length.
Throughout your coaching journey your coach will;
- listen very carefully and respectfully
- help you to make sense of your experience and situation
- create a space in which you can think in a new way
- ask you to challenging questions which can help you to move forward
- help you to find the answers to the questions you have
How can coaching help me?
There are many ways a coach can help you-it all depends on what you need. Ultimately, coaching can help you move forward faster and achieve the results you are looking for.
People hire a coach because:
- They want clarity around what is holding them back.
- They want to achieve a dream or goal.
- They want to grow personally and/or professionally.
- They want to see faster results than doing something on their own.
- They want someone to help keep them focused and accountable.
- They want to improve their performance or gain a new skill.
- They want to get out of their comfort zone and have some there to help guide them.
Statistically, you are 95% more likely to achieve your goals with the help of a coach!
Coaching is most effective when you are keen to make changes and take responsibility for the work that needs to happen outside of the coaching session to enable those changes.
The coach will not;
- Give you advice
- Tell you what you should do
- Set the agenda for you